In the month of March 2011, I realized that life's not heading the right way. Lost of 40 kilos from 107 kilos is kudos, when the loss starts to look good on you. In my case, it was opposite. I looked as skinny as a twig and as anorexic as a malnourished guy.Definitely it was not the right way of loosing weight. So what I basically did was severely cut down my calorie intake and tried to burn the double of it. This created a very sudden change in my body system and within 365 days of intensive cardio and less calorie intake I lost 40 kilos as my metabolism rate increased and started resembling a drug addict.
I am on the right side of this pic. My arm can easily be compared to any skinny girl's wrist and I'm sure there wouldn't be much of a difference. My face was sucked in by the Gods of suckers. Loosing weight is good, but this surely wasn't. I was not recognized by relatives and other family member's. My friends and their family thought I'm actually on drugs. When people questioned as to how I lost so much weight suddenly, my friends assumed it was "drugs". That was disturbing because within me I knew it wasn't drugs but people will speak what they see and I did look like an addict. My family started to worry about my health. Doctor's were surprised to see this drastic change. I knew things were not right within, something had to change. A change always happens from within, and it didn't take much time to change .

No comments:
Post a Comment