Tuesday, 5 June 2012

In the beginning.

The 107 Kilo.
This may look depressing to see, but this is what I was. I am not trying to cause any trouble to anyone who comes across this post but all I am trying to make people aware as to how I looked when I weighed 107 kilos. Its quite evident seeing the picture that my friends were happy about me having male breasts.In better words 'lump of FAT'. Its also quite evident it didn't look cool and all it was an ugly sight to watch. At this stage I joined many gyms but barely survived for a week. So basically my money went down the drain. I had an appetite of an elephant. If Mac Donald's, it would be 2 Mac Chicken, extra cheese, large fries and coke. Domino's would be 12 inch triple cheese burst and so on. Eating was the most beautiful part of my life back then only because I never bothered counting the calories or oil content.Just to let you know a poor man's daily calorie intake is 2100 calories a day but my 1 meal was more than that. Boss! Everybody has their ventures of being a foodie. Well as you can see I was doing fantastic at it,becoming a couch potato. At that moment, life was perfect to me as I could have thought of it. Ate what I wanted, how much I wanted, drank as much as I could until I lost my memory next morning, cigarettes, I was a chimney. The package that life offered me then was of low self esteem, low confidence and an easy go lucky mixture. Its like I had no goals, no confidence in getting anywhere in life. I am not really ashamed of saying this only because I have gone a long way with all my resources presently. No one ever told me to do anything about my weight. Whenever I saw a healthy muscular well built guy I'd be like "Fuck! I wish I cud be like him..." but that thought came only for an instant. There was no motto, no activity, no physical training, nothing that I ever did to burn this fat. I couldn't say that life had been unfair to me but then, life wasn't even going right. Being 107 kilos involved a lot of issues like acidity and gas. I would often get tired due to lack of stamina. One of the worst problems I faced was 'fitting in my clothes'. I hardly remember wearing t-shirts as I'd look hefty and inflated in it. I was very sporty when it came to taking jokes over my extra flab on the chest but somewhere within it didn't feel good. Its now that I realize that I had been accepting failure as it came but never did anything about it.

                                                                 Second from left
                                                             
                                                                     In the center
                                                                    Second from right

No comments:

Post a Comment