Thursday, 7 June 2012

The Initial Struggle.

Whenever I looked at myself, I found something is definitely wrong. After a few consultations with the doctor, I found out that due to the fast burning of fat and dropping of pounds I'd developed dead skin around the lower level of my abdomen. Dead skin is basically that skin which when touched, gives a feel of baby skin and has no effect on the human body what so ever. The cells in the skin are basically dead and so they cannot be burnt by any exercise but the only way to get rid of it is to go for a Tummy Tuck . Its basically useless skin that is loose and has no control. It just hangs in there. This is usually seen when people who are very fat loose a lot of weight and at a very quick rate.It yet freaks me out to think of going under the knife. NOWAY!
Well life is not that good to be true but till date I have never ever let this thought hit my head never. Definitely it looks awful but then that's one possession I hold of my transformation. I think I'll leave that dead crap to time , because when it is right it will have its way out.
So, that is one obstacle. The other is trying to find out whats good to eat and what I should eat.I had million questions to ask the trainers around in the gym . I would wanna give credit to a few people for making me who I am today. I'd like to thank:

1: My parents & My brother
2: Salman Vakil - My best friends elder brother.
3: Prateek Kumar - My best friend.

Prateek and me
You can see the dead skin hanging on my lower abdomen.
Each of them have played a vital role in this transformation. My parents and my brother who always kept pushing me.
Salaman bhai who always dragged me to do kickboxing and physical training. If Salman bhai would not have coaxed me to train on his terrace with one of the most efficient MMA instructors Shafiq Sir, I probably would not have achieved what I have today . I loved sharing and talking to him about workouts, gym, eating habits etc. Salman bhai has always been a guide to me and stood by me through thick and thin.
Prateek Kumar has been the guidance to my bodybuilding. He has been doing body building for over 5 yrs now. The knowledge he has and the interest he shows is very motivating for me. In bodybuilding terms if Arnold's spotter was Franco, I would love spotting Prateek and vice versa. He has actually shown me the tricks of the trade. I call him the HULK for what I see him as.

No comments:

Post a Comment